Free CNA Training in Alabama
CNA Training Reimbursement Programs
Another way to receive free CNA training is if you have served in the armed forces. It is often possible to receive help with tuition for CNA training programs even though it is considered a non-degree program if you have military benefits.
If you plan on taking your CNA training classes at a community college, you may be eligible for a grant. By accessing the FAFSA website you’ll be able to find out all the stipulations, requirements and deadlines that pertain to a government grant.
If none of the above options work for you, here is a list of Alabama nursing homes that may offer free CNA training. You’ll want to contact them directly:
- Beverly Healthcare – 702 South 13th Street, Lanett, Alabama
- Bibb Med Center Hospital & Nursing Home – 208 Pierson Avenue, Centerville, Alabama
- Big Springs Specialty Care Center – 500 St. Clair Avenue, Southwest Huntsville, Alabama
- Birmingham Nursing And Rehabilitation – 1000 Dugan Avenue, Birmingham, Alabama
- Burns Nursing Home – 701 Monroe Street Northwest, Russellville, Alabama
- Greene County Nursing Home – 509 Wilson Avenue, Eutaw, Alabama
- Haleyville Health Care Center – 2201 11th Avenue, Haleyville, Alabama
- Hanceville Nursing Home – 420 Main Street North East, Hanceville, Alabama
- Hanover Health And Rehabilitat – 39 Hanover Circle, Birmingham, Alabama
- Hatley Health Care – 300 Medical Center Drive, Clanton, Alabama
- Lighthouse Convalescent Home – 2911 Earl Goodwin Parkway, Selma, Alabama
- Magnolia Haven Nursing Home – 603 Wright Street, Tuskegee, Alabama
- Sea Breeze Health Care Center – 550 Congress Street, Mobile, Alabama
- Shadescrest Health Care Center – 2600 Old Parrish Highway, Jasper, Alabama
- Shelby Ridge – 881 3rd Street Northeast, Alabaster, Alabama
- South Hampton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center – 213 Wilson Mann Road, Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
We hope this information has been helpful as you search for free CNA training in Alabama. For information on CNA training in other states, continue to follow our website.